The Board of Directors
Dr. Hamad Al-Majed
Country: Saudi Arabia Language: Arabic, English
Organizations: Muhammad Bin Saud Islamic UniversityExpertise: Interreligious Dialogue Religious affiliation: Islam
Faculty Member, Imam Muhammad Bin Saud University
Dr. Al-Majed’s positions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia show his commitment to dialogue - bringing people together, elaborating on mutual understanding and avoiding violence among religious groups.
Dr. Al-Majed is convinced of the importance of dialogue between different groups in the education system.
- Faculty member of education at the Imam Muhammad Bin Saud University in Riyadh
- Founding Member of the National Society for Human Rights in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Director General of the Islamic Culture Centre in London (1996-2001)
- Chief Editor of Islamic Quarterly Magazine London UK (1996-2001)
- Chairperson of the Board of Trustees of the British Muslims' Heritage Centre