SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTANT
The Establishment Agreement calls for the Centre to enhance communication and information exchange in order to facilitate interreligious and intercultural dialogue and cooperation among people. The Communications Department engages KAICIID’s audiences with information that fosters an up-to-date, actionable and relevant understanding of the Centre’s mission and work. Its goal is to win support for the Centre’s mandate and a positive reception of the outcomes its work achieves.
KAICIID is seeking a Social Media Consultant to support the Centre’s work through the production of high-quality social media products which clearly and powerfully communicate the importance of interreligious dialogue to a variety of audiences.
Under the supervision of the Communications Officer, the consultant will be responsible for the production of social media content for the Centre’s various channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube).
- Draft content for posting on KAICIID’s English-language social media channels;
- Produce regular analytics reports, specifically on campaigns and monthly performance;
- Prepare social media plans;
- Liaise with staff from other departments to solicit input towards social media content;
- Liaise with external vendors (designers, photographers, videographers, etc.) as needed;
- Produce a weekly Instagram quiz;
- Engage online influencers on social media;
- Recommend improvements and new ideas;
- Undertake any other assignments as may be required.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in communications, digital communications or social media;
- A minimum of one year experience in digital communications and/or social media;
- Excellent writing, drafting and editing skills;
- Experience using advanced tools for online publishing, including content management
- systems and social media authoring tools like Hootsuite, Trello or TweetDeck;
- Experience in content strategy and digital marketing is an asset;
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects is an asset;
- Shows a clear and mature style of design, demonstrating an understanding of the communication requirements of an international organization;
- Good understanding of new and evolving technologies and digital platforms.
English proficiency (written and spoken). Knowledge of German, Spanish, Arabic or Portuguese is a significant advantage.
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
This is a full-time assignment. The selected candidate is expected to start on 10 January 2022 and will be offered a consultancy agreement until 31 December 2022.
The consultancy fee will be offered in accordance with KAICIID consultancy rates, depending on the experience and expertise of the selected candidate.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
30 November 2021
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a Curriculum Vitae together with a cover letter.
KAICIID is committed to diversity and inclusion and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all religious, ethnic and social backgrounds to apply.