Dialogue Knowledge Hub
Dr. Mohammad Sammak
Location of Activities
Secretary General, Islamic spiritual Summit (Sunni-Shiite-Druze-Alawite), Lebanon
Secretary, Arab Group for Christian-Muslim Dialogue
Co-President, Religions for Peace, New York
For Dr. Sammak, dialogue is a way of life. It is the culture of building bridges between peoples of different religions and cultures, and the art of searching for the truth in the point of view of the other.
- Secretary-General of Lebanon’s National Committee for Christian-Muslim Dialogue
- Secretary-General of the Islamic spiritual Summit (Sunnit-Shiit-Druze-Alawite) in Lebanon
- Secretary of the Arab Group for Christian-Muslim Dialogue.
- Member of the Board of Presidents of the World Council for Religions for Peace – New York
- Writer and political commentator in important Newspapers like Al-Ittihad – Abu Dhabi and Al-Mustaqbal – Beirut and author of 30 books
Biography as at 27.11.17
1.) Al-Sammak, Mohammad. "The Culture of Dialogue in Islam: Freedom to Choose and Right to Differ." Islam Today 33, (August 2016): 95. Complementary Index, EBSCOhost.