Dialogue Knowledge Hub
Dr. Hamad Al-Majed
Location of Activities
Faculty Member of Education, Imam Muhammad Bin Saud Islamic University, Riyadh
Dr. Al-Majed’s positions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia show his commitment to dialogue - bringing people together, elaborating on mutual understanding and avoiding violence among religious groups.
Dr. Al-Majed is convinced of the importance of dialogue between different groups in the education system.
- Faculty member of education at Imam Muhammad Bin Saud Islamic University in Riyadh
- Founding Member of the National Society for Human Rights in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Director General of the Islamic Culture Centre in London (1996-2001)
- Chief Editor of Islamic Quarterly Magazine London UK (1996-2001)
- Chairperson of the Board of Trustees of the British Muslims' Heritage Centre, Manchester, UK
- Chairperson of the Board of Trustees, Manchester Islamic Educational Trust, UK