Approximately 45 highly efficient and competent staff members from many different countries are currently working in KAICIID in Vienna.
The working language of the Centre is English.
All staff are subject to KAICIID Staff Regulations and Rules. KAICIID offers attractive conditions of service: competitive salary which depends on the level of the position and experience of the candidate, participation in social security coverage free of charge, 30 days of annual leave per year, 13 official holidays, and flexible working hours’ scheme.
Recruitment in KAICIID is based on a transparent and impartial process, which normally includes the following steps:
- Issuance of the Vacancy Notice
- Evaluation of all applications and preparation of a short-list of candidates
- Interview and possibly written test for 4-5 short-listed candidates. A pre-interview or pre-test may be carried out in the event that many candidates meet the requirements of the position
- Checking of work-related references for the best candidate
- Offer of appointment to the successful candidate
All candidates will be notified of the outcome of the selection process once it has been completed.
If you wish to join our multi-cultural team and make a difference to the world by contributing to the interreligious and intercultural dialogue, please apply to one of our vacancies listed below.