Religious Researcher and Writer
Dr. Mohajerani finds that recognizing otherness is the first step to achieve our goals. He has a distinguished career as a historian, politician, novelist and author in the field of dialogue. He believes that dialogue is a bridge to bring human beings closer to each other.
- Prolific author of many books in the field of dialogue
- Lecturer and Academic Member of Tarbiat Modarres University in Tehran
- Member of the High Council of the National Commission for UNESCO in Iran
- Iranian Minister of Culture and Islamic Guidance in the Cabinet of President Khatami (1996-2000)
- The head of the Centre of Dialogue among Civilisations (2000-2003)
- Bachelor of Arts degree at Esfahan University, Masters of Arts in History and Iranian Culture at Shiraz University and Doctorate of the history of Islamic history at Tarbiat University