President Emeritus of World Council of Arya Samaj
Swami Agnivesh finds that values common to all religions have been neglected - emphasis should be on the minimum commonality of diverse religions (to bring united action among different people).
He works for the liberation of child slaves and bonded labourers – he has had tremendous successes through initiating the process of dialogue.
- President Emeritus of World Council of Arya Samaj
- Founder Coordinator: Parliament of All Faiths
- Chairperson of U.N. Trust Fund on Contemporary Forms of Slavery in Geneva
- Right Livelihood Award (Alternative Nobel Peace Prize) in Sweden and Freedom and Human Rights Award in Bern, Switzerland
- Member of the Haryana Legislative Assembly, India (1977–1982)
- Minister of Education in Haryana, India (1979)